DJ CROWN PRINCE PODCAST!!! SUBSCRIBE AND SPREAD THE LOVE

Monday, August 30, 2010

Atlanta, Ga 08-2010 "EMBRACE LIFE"

Atlanta, Ga is a city a distinct style and flair that's all it's own. I enjoy my trips to the city to dj. I get to see old friends, visit my lil sis, and dj amazing events. This trip was a trip to celebrate the birthday of Kevin Caesar a member of Trends Concepts.


I did a guest appearance at a Ciroc Rooftop Party in downtown Georgia on the rooftop of the Glen Hotel. Some of the beautiful Atlanta people came to socialize and enjoy a great afternoon. Despite a few splurts of rain, it was a great afternoon lime.



That night at Thrive was full of energy as people flew in from all over ready to party! A very good amount of people were in theme "All White…" Dj Shane(Black Talon) kept us moving from early and you could just sense that it was going to be a very fun night! I will say the highlight of the night was when the birthday boy kicked me off the set and made me go Palance with the people! As always the people are of Atlanta were beautiful and full of energy! Never a boring night in the city……….

Embrace is every saturday @ Thrive Restaurant and Lounge in Downtown Atlanta



No comments:

Post a Comment