DJ CROWN PRINCE PODCAST!!! SUBSCRIBE AND SPREAD THE LOVE

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wu-Tang Clan Reveled Trailer

With no disrespect to Run DMC, Furious Five, Sugar Hill Gang, NWA, or any other rap group that was there before or after... WU-TANG CLAN was the greatest rap group of ALL TIME(in my opinion of course...) I remember listening to the 36 Chambers over and over and over and over and over! Teachers moved me to the front of the class so that they can make sure that I am not sneaking headphones on to listen to my walkman. The Clan's imprint on hip hop on a whole was something that none of us were ready for, and yet we still are trying to grasp how this group simply appeared from no where and shut down the industry... I cannot wait for this insight into the good, the bad and the darkside of the mega group "WU-TANG CLAN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment