DJ CROWN PRINCE PODCAST!!! SUBSCRIBE AND SPREAD THE LOVE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Vintage

I was ask for a series of foundation reggae songs from the days of Studio One, etc.
So I've begun the new series named "VINTAGE!" The name says it all... Enjoy!!



Download Tracked Version Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d7ss2fktzl8656z


01-John Holt-A Love I Can Feel
02-Errol Dunkley-Movie Star
03-Alton Ellis-Breaking Up
04-Heptones-I've Got The Handle
05-Bob Andy-Feeling Soul
06-Heptones-Party Time
07-Freddie McGregor-Hide And Seek
08-Heptones-Gonna Fight
09-Bob Marley-Hypocrites
10-Marcia Griffiths-Feel Like Jumping
11-Heptones-Pretty Looks Ain't All
12-Ken Booth-Moving Away
13-Bob Andy & Marcia Griffiths-Always Together
14-The Uniques-My Conversation
15-Bob Andy-Too Experience
16-Bob Andy-My Time

1 comment: