DJ CROWN PRINCE PODCAST!!! SUBSCRIBE AND SPREAD THE LOVE

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sunglasses for Fall/Winter 2010 ::Super Dope Fresh::


Now we all know that a dope pair of shades cane make an outfit and in the world we are living in they are definitely becoming part of your daily fit more and more. I decided to take a look around and give you a preview of shades that are a must have in your collection. Check pics out below





Gucci Aviator's ($220)










Ray Ban Polarized Wayfarer ($195)













Oliver Peoples x NDG1 Sunglasses ($250-$315)













Cazal 951 Sunglasses













Cazal 955 Sunglasses













Louis Vuitton Apparence sunglasses ($610)













Marc Jacob 305 sunglasses ($325)













Blog Courtesy of:
SUPER DOPE FRESH

1 comment:

  1. I guess Im just cheap, I rather spend that money on my monthly travels, but for those that "really got it" I say Go For It!!! Funky fresh shades are a must!

    ReplyDelete