DJ CROWN PRINCE PODCAST!!! SUBSCRIBE AND SPREAD THE LOVE

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graffiti: Lima, Pera :::Culture Climax:::

I was surfing on one of my favorite sites and came across this post and I really had to share this with you guys...
Post taken from: CULTURE CLIMAX


Lima is one of the most culturally diverse cites in South America. On the mid/southern coast of Peru it hugs the Pacific Ocean and has absorbed attributes from Asia, Brasil, USA and even some island flavor while still emanating its Inca ancestry. I recently took a trip to Peru to learn about the Incan Empire, climb Machu Picchu, take some photos and eat some of the best food in the world. While in Lima I was on a graffiti mission so I could find some original photos for Graffiti Friday. It was not much of a hunt because of Lima’s enormous size, diversity and lack of strict rules on private property. The murals, colors and various forms were very different from the tags and murals you see in Orlando. Most of the pieces embodied a more artistic form with lots of shape and depth. This segment of Lima graffiti is just one wall of 4 individual pieces that I cut into separate photos.





Source:CULTURE CLIMAX

No comments:

Post a Comment